Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer...

Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer and don't forget to leave back a little love...

December 3, 2011

Gifts List

Hey guys,
How have you been? I had some great time crocheting and shopping :)
I am currently trying to make this really easy granny shrug. You can find the pattern here. I did make a few changes as I went about it but the construction is pretty much same.

So as we have started with some crochet love, I thought I should share (and document) some projects I plan on making next. Hurray for the internet!

1. These Seed Stitch Slippers:


2. This mollie flowers shawl for mom. She would love this gift from me.
This is a great tutorial for the mollie flowers from Roman Sock. And I probably need to make one for my friend who is getting married on the 18th. Yikes! that is near. I need to start right away.

3. This hat for my bro.

That's it! This may actually take me months to do. But still I am going to try.
Have great day!

-Mrun

No comments:

Post a Comment