Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer...

Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer and don't forget to leave back a little love...

December 5, 2011

Crocheting the weekend and a fun task!

Hey guys,

How have you been? I had a great weekend, crocheting all the way. I had bought a shimmery eyelash yarn in blue and peach. I love how it feels and looks but geee! it's a pain crocheting with it. You cannot track your stitches back.

It is similar to the eyelash yarn found at Lionbrand yarn. Image:Lionbrand yarn

How do you crochet with a yarn that does not show stitches at all, no difference whatsoever. Guys, got any tips working with such yarn? because, I so want to work with it, it's so soft and shimmery. It would be a real shame to give it up. So, I just started finger crocheting with it. It's a little bit time - consuming but I am loving the effect.

On a side note, I really want to make a list like this. I just had my 24th birthday and there are so many things I want to do and the time seems to be running away! These are exciting times though. And for the time being I am happy being 24 :o) (just wish I could stay away from the arranged marriage jargon going on in my family :o( )

See you another day and stay tuned for my version of the 25 things to do before i turn 25 :o) What would you put in your list?
Have a nice day you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment