Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer...

Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer and don't forget to leave back a little love...

December 1, 2011

My Winter Wishlist!!

Hi guys,

Now that this blog is lacking any posts whatsoever, let alone posts on sewing, I thought i would share a few things I am drooling over on the internet these days. All these stores in UK and US make me want to break the bank!! At the same time I am a little bit frustrated with the fact that there is hardly any presence in India. I cannot pay for the product itself (exorbitant rates!) and add to that shipping, and you get the frustration. Sigh. Anyhow, here is a collage of my winter wishlist!

First image Second Image


Love this sweater from Anthropologie.

Some Handmade goodness from Etsy:


Slippers from here


Second image



Third Image



And how cute is this cropped jacket

That is enough shop - love for now!!
See ya soon. Have a great day you all.


- Mrun

No comments:

Post a Comment