Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer...

Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer and don't forget to leave back a little love...

December 8, 2011

My laptop is acting weird :(

Hello guys,

My laptop is acting extremely weird. It may actually be my phone even. Remember how I promised yesterday to show you pictures of my finished scarf (it's is a scarfette rather). Well I did click pictures of it in the morning but now my lappy is refusing connections with my phone and I cannot transfer the pictures here :(
I was so excited to show you those. My first ever finished project.
Alright I will try to get it fixed ASAP and show you the pictures. Till then let's go back to few cheery things. Are you hooked on to Pinterest yet? Oh my God! it's like window shopping, even better coz you don't even need to move an inch and yet you can drool on hundreds of good looking things :) You can follow me here if interested. And then we can drool on things together! :P
Here are examples of a few good things there:
Ready for some serious bling?


Source1,Source2, Source3 via pinterest.

And want some kickstart DIY inspiration? Look no further.
Etsy via pinterest
 And this bracelet:


Etsy via pinterest
I have wanted to make this dress for so long (mental note - as soon as my machine is fixed) :


A small snippet blog via pinterest
Well make sure you start crazy pinning :)
Have a good night.
Love -


sign.png

No comments:

Post a Comment