Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer...

Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer and don't forget to leave back a little love...

April 2, 2012

White as Snow

Hey there,

How are you guys? And how is spring in your part of the globe? Here it is more hot than I would like, but fine nonetheless. The flowers make it easier :o)

In other news, I went ahead and bought a F21 White jeans, yup! White as snow. And I dread wearing it the wrong way (obviously I dread it getting dirty, but that is another story), like I turn out to looking like a fool with whitewashed bottoms. SO I started compiling inspirations on how to wear light bottoms easily. Not that my body type matches with any of these skinny girls there, nonetheless, it's fun. Go check my Pinterest board here.

Here are a few ways I love:






Combining it with pastels and Navy Blue or Grey seems to be a safe bet.
What is your tip for wearing a white jeans? Any rules you play with? I would love to know.


P.S - be ready for a picture heavy post at a really romantic spot near my home. I loved going about photographing it for you guys.


Signature31

No comments:

Post a Comment