Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer...

Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer and don't forget to leave back a little love...

February 1, 2012

New blog find - It's not so new though

I just stumbled upon this blog called Oh My Deer Handmades. Or you are already their stalker? And I have been living under a rock. But this was love at first sight. I have been adding to my blog list daily lately. But never before I read at least a few posts and I love what I see. But this blog love started like "Oh my God, I love that header. How did he/she do it? I want to make a header like that."



 Then I discovered that she is an artist and has a cool Etsy shop of customized paper goods and does random cool things like make these photo backdrops-


Now who can overlook (and not love) That Much Gold?
And then it was gorgeousness upon gorgeousness.




Go have a look.

sign.png

No comments:

Post a Comment