Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer...

Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer and don't forget to leave back a little love...

December 24, 2011

Season's Greetings!

 Hello there!
How have you been? Busy planning new year parties and outings? I am sort of playing mellow this year. I think that the new year should be enjoyed in full consciousness and awareness. And Christmas Wishes to all the Christian readers here. I am not a Christian but I completely enjoy the spirit, there's gift exchanging and kind deeds everywhere. With Christmas I wanted to share a great advent Christmas Story series on The Girl And a Glue Gun. I have read a few (I may have even cried a little reading few). Kimbo published story after story of some Christmas magic. Go and check it here. Also get this beautiful free greeting from Cafe Cartolina.
Have a good Christmas Day you all!




sign.png

No comments:

Post a Comment