Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer...

Come, settle down with a cup of coffee or tea if you prefer and don't forget to leave back a little love...

January 26, 2012

Valentine's Day Round - Up

Are you excited for Valentine's day? I am loving all the pink popping up everywhere on blogland. What do you think?

Here is a small round - up of what I have been drooling on.





You can completely depend on Martha coming up with such cute ideas ALL THE TIME. How does she do it?


At Occasional Cookies blog via Pinterest

Robot cookies anyone? These adorable cookies will make heart warming gifts.

I have been in love with letterpress cards recently. And it is good news that they are all over the place.This letterpressed card can be found at Poppytalk Handmade.


I just love this cute print from Etsy. It's just so romantic.



I have a soft spot for this dreamy floral crown. It makes you think about princes and princesses and Happily Ever Afters.



I am sort of secretly hoping to go on a valentine's date wearing something like this



Sigh! A girl can dream right?

Ciao till next time.


sign.png

No comments:

Post a Comment